If you are charged with storage and maintenance of expensive athletic
equipment, you need to be aware of the number one underlying reason
for equipment failure. Mold! Yes, mold fed by sweat, body oils and
dirt attack and weaken the threads that hold your equipment together
and the leather and fabric of that equipment too.
If you are interested in extending the life of your equipment and
removing the mold, and body odors, you are in the right place!
The odors you are smelling are not
just body odor and sweat, they are also mold fungus and spores, athletes
foot fungus, and very often a wide range of bacteria.
No doubt you are concerned about children and adults becoming very
sick from just a small scratch on the playing field that was infected
with staph bacteria or other bug! Very often the infection was from
spores and bacteria living and waiting on your equipment.
It can also be found in your locker at the sports facility, in the
shower room, on the benches, and on the floor. Even if chlorine
bleach was used to clean the equipment, clothing and facilities, the
spores, and super bugs are still there waiting for a cut or scrape
The good news is that you can keep your equipment and locker odor
and bacteria free with an unbelievable simple and easy to use product
called OdorXit ClO2. Our smallest and lowest priced
10 gram packet placed
in your sports bag or locker will kill the mold fungus, mold spores,
athletes foot fungus, and even the Super Bugs and of course the odors
for up to 30 days. There are larger packets that are designed to address
much larger areas like entire locker rooms and other areas that are prone
to mold and bacteria growth.
If you are interested in the technical stuff or just want to know
more about this incredible product, there is
lots more information about OdorXit ClO2 on
this web site and the internet in general. Don't wait until you have
a staph infection to act!
If you have questions, call the odor experts at 1-877-636-7948.