Burned Food & Popcorn In Your Microwave
Burned food and popcorn odor in you microwave is a common problem that
it very difficult to remove because of the construction of the interior
of a microwave oven. The smoke produced and other odors are circulated
throughout the inside of the oven and air channels and cling to the
interor surfaces. These interior surfaces are at least difficult to
get to using normal and extraordinary methods. Additionally even if
you could get to all the little nooks and cranies the smoke does not
come off easily.
The solution to this delema is to wash the smoke off the areas you
can get to easily and use OdorXit ClO2 to remove the odor from the
areas you can'g get to. OdorXit ClO2 used a gas called chlorine dioxide
to oxidize the smoke and odor causing materials. Using a 5 gram
Extended Release packet, the odor is normally gone completely in 24
hours if the relative humidity is above 40%. If the humidity is lower
the 40% put a wet paper towel near but not in contact with the packet.
To use OdoXit ClO2, carefully remove the foil outer cover being careful
not to tear or puncture the inner white Tyvek packet. The inner packet
should have a blue border. Place the inner packet on a plate in the
oven and close the oven. Do not turn the oven on! The packet will produce
enough gas to fill the oven and oxidize (distroy) the odor causing
material as well as oxidize the smoke residue in the oven.
After the odor treatment is completed, wipe the
interior of the oven with a damp cloth to remove the dust residue of
the smoke and odor.
The 5 gram OdorXit ClO2 packet will continue to produce chlorine dioxide
for an additional 20 to 30 days. It can be used to kill the mold in
your bathroom, or get the funkey smell out of a closet or laundry room.
Use the plastic peal and stick pouch included with the product to mount
the packet on a cabinet or wall in the area being treated. Do Not lay
the packet directly on anything that is likely to be bleached.